LOVE WHAT YOU DO
We're looking for hard-working energetic individuals to join our team!
We are a busy exclusive Waxing Studio with a strong client base and a growing number of new clients each month. If you join our team, you will have a steady flow of clients and will be earning money from day one.
Work with the Best, be the best!
As waxing continues to gain in popularity, a career dedicated to waxing has endless possibilities. You will experience the delight of clients as their confidence and self-esteem improve with each service you provide.
The Cerologist (Esthetician / Waxer) is responsible for providing safe and thorough waxing services, as well as lash and brow tinting service. Amazing customer service is a MUST, in addition to other daily operations in the studio, such as cleaning the treatment room and other assigned duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of a Cerologist
Responsible for implementation of customer service standards for all internal and external customers. Goal is to exceed customer expectations from initial inquiry to on-going customer relationship management.
- Actively engage in implementation of ongoing process improvement and embrace “learning environment” initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional environment including daily cleaning checklists and other cleaning duties, as needed.
- Accountable for efficient, effective and high quality service provision following all defined minimal waxing service standards. Will follow all policies and procedures to accomplish these standards.
- Support and protect our culture including teamwork, non-competitiveness, non-client thieving behavior.
- Other duties as assigned in the spirit of teamwork.
- Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions, reports/removes unsafe equipment and attends safety/training education sessions.
- Current VA State License
- Excellent Waxing Skills/Technique
- Time Management skills
- Written and Verbal skills
- MUST be a Team player within team environment
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Great attitude
- Able to work nights and/or weekends
- Previous waxing experience in a salon/spa
- hard and soft wax experience
- Waxing the City offers competitive pay that coincides with experience and opportunities to earn monthly bonuses.
- Paid Time Off after 1 year of service
- Disability, Accident and other Supplemental insurance through Aflac
- Paid training at our Corporate offices in Minnesota with Waxing the City Master Trainers.
- Sanctuary(break room) for down time and breaks
- waxing: 1 year as Esthetician / Waxer
Required licenses or certifications:
- VA Esthetics License; or
- VA Cosmetology License
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
- Waxing: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Ashburn, VA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Only full-time employees eligible