Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience in recruiting? Do you want to work in a dynamic recruiting environment, supporting a fun and fast-growing tech company? Zillow Group Recruiting Coordinators work closely with internal clients (recruiting team, HR, and hiring managers) and external candidates to help build a memorable and smooth interview process and overall positive candidate experience. This position will start as a 6-month contract.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and interviewing teams
- Act as an ambassador of Zillow Group and create a strong employer-of-choice brand
- Attend and coordinate recruiting-related activities such as professional and college career fairs, when needed
- Update applicant records in our applicant tracking system, maintain forms and spreadsheets
- Follow-up with candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Support multiple Zillow Group (ZG) brands
- Assist recruiters with various administrative duties and special projects as needed
- 1 years of experience with high-volume scheduling responsibility
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is key
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- You are collaborative and a team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems; Workday preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.