- 1 years of recruiting coordinator or coordination experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree required, or two years of internal Amazon experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
This role is located in Seattle, WA.
Our Operations Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon.
This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
(Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age)