Position: Loan Officer Assistant
Location: Sandy, UT
Position Summary: The Loan Officer Assistant (LOA) will be calling clients to generate refi’s or purchases and scheduling meetings with prospective referral sources. The LOA will also be scheduling meetings with Top 50 list and Real Estate Agent list and setting appointments with new real estate agents, builders, business people, or old leads. The LOA will be responsible for coordinating and executing events such as Lunch and Learns, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and schedule sales appointment and borrower appointments for LO/Branch Manager
2. E-mail correspondence
3. Make outbound calls to Real Estate Agents/ Ref partners/ past clients
4. Scheduling meetings and appointments
5. Coordinate and execute events such as lunch and learns
6. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with team members and external vendors
2. Outbound sales, outbound phone calls experience preferred
3. Ability to overcome objections
4. Ability to effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
5. Able to effectively and efficiently work independently or as a member of a team.
6. Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include some evening and weekend hours.
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
2. Recent customer service and/or sales experience
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Job Type: Full-time
- Processor or Loan Officer Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)