Experienced Sales Assistant – High Point Design
The Moret Group, a leading design house located in the NYC garment district is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, detailed oriented sales assistant with at least 2 years of experience for our hosiery division.
- Working closely with the lead Account Executive on all tasks needed to ensure orders are processed and shipped as planned.
- Organize and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines.
- Play a key role in the organization of the accounts priorities
- Work with the design team for art related needs to meet retailers requests
- Create sales tools to be sent to customers and also during appointments- using jpegs and cads
- Assist in all market preparation and at market appointments
- Maintain open order reports – modify dates as needed with approval of sales and the customer
- Send samples for style-outs and approvals
- Ticketing forms and packaging requests
- Review supplier PO’s for accuracy
- ECOMM content creation and photography layout
- 2 years sales support experience
- Must be a team player who is highly organized and detailed
- You should be hardworking, motivated and eager to take initiative with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and energetic personality with problem solving capabilities
- Desire to learn and grow within the position
- High level of expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Illustrator and Paint a plus
- Accuracy is a must
Job Type: Full-time
- sales support: 2 years (Required)