At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is looking for a Dynamometer Lab Technician that is flexible and able to pay strong attention to detail. The Dynamometer Lab Technician is responsible for vehicle set-up; including instrumentation, monitoring the test while it's running, and driving simulation. Working at Roush offers the chance to work with advanced technology and the people in our lab are experts in their field. This position is located in Livonia, MI.
- Availability to work the afternoon shift - 12:30PM to 9:00PM
- High school diploma or equivalent level of education
- Minimum of 6 months of automotive experience
- Must be able to demonstrate automotive mechanical skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to drive a manual transmission
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be willing to learn and able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be flexible and eager to learn
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Associate's degree in an automotive related field, or other related education/training
- Own tools and a rolling toolbox
- Powertrain testing background
- Chassis dynamometer experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.