Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 25 and we are operating internationally. We just launched our US consumer cash back ap.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for a front-end developer with complimentary design skills to build out landing pages. You will be working primarily within a Wordpress theme framework, collaborating with our UX and graphic design team to craft a variety of promotional and informational landing pages to support the Fluz Fluz rewards app. Having additional copy and design skills that allow you to advance through tasks self-sufficiently is a huge plus.
- Manage and customize web site
- Integrate with back end API
- Work with the Fluz team to build out landing pages efficiently
- Manage certain components of DNS and Google Cloud infrastructure configuration
- Implement all best practices for optimal performance in SEO, load time, responsiveness and analytics
- Rolling competitive analysis
- 2 years building websites using HTML, CSS, JS
- 1 years experience building websites on Wordpress
- Ability to edit graphic assets in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or an equivalent application.
- Strong visual design skills and attention to details
- Awareness of best-practices for web performance optimization
- Experience running command-line tasks and knowledge of Gulp workflow is also a plus.
Competitive Salaries, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea and snacks and Insider access
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built on React Native. Our APIs are written in Node.JS with a PostGres database. We are running GraphQL for queries and mutations. We are using Git Lab for version control. We are hosting with Google Cloud.
You Will Work With
- Maurice Harary, Co-Founder. Maurice is one of Fluz’s Co-Founders. He leads business development efforts and product view. A businessman at his core, he loves to build & grow companies. His personal hobby is building the Fluz company.
- Andreas Antrup, Board Advisor. Andreas is one of Fluz’s board advisors with a technical focus. When he is not advising Fluz, he is managing a team of 400 AI developers at Europe’s largest fashion retailer, Zolando. Andreas is focused on bringing the same best practices to Fluz.
- Eric Johnson, Product Manager. Eric has been with Fluz since its inception. He has witnessed it evolve into everything it is today and has a clear vision of where the company will be going. He helps share that vision with all members of the team and implement the best user journey throughout the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
Internship to translate into a full time position
- Front end development for mobile application
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- React Native: 1 year (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking