We specialize in creating comfort through indoor heating and air conditioning. Founded in 1979, (SSI) remains committed to the values that have helped us grow from a small family-owned service business to a leading Northern Virginia residential and commercial HVAC and Plumbing contractor.
SSI's Customer Service Representatives/Dispatcher will be handling inbound phone calls for scheduling service and maintenance for our Residential Department as well as other daily duties which include: maintaining our customer database, making daily outbound phone calls, routing technician based on location, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere with all members of the dispatch team. This roll is a full time position with the hours of 8AM-5PM with a one hour lunch break at our office in Chantilly, VA.
- Previous call center experience - 1 year
- Must be able to type 70 wpm
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Ability to work independently as well as within the dispatch team
- Be familiar with main cities and locations in Northern Virginia
- Must be able to accurately document information into our customer data base (Service Titan)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- 401k retirement with match
- 7 Paid Holiday s per year
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Continued education with periodic classes