About the Company
HemPur, LLC is a Texas based start-up company intent of being an industry leader in setting the standard for Purity & Quality, offering the finest CBD oil and related products
Healthing Lives - We know the health benefits of CBD and we are compelled to share these benefits. Promoting Health with the Purity of Natures Science and the Quality we produce.
About the Job
We are looking for a CBD Sales Manager for Austin, Texas who will be responsible for opening new accounts and managing a network of business through various retail partners.
Benefits: This position offers salary commission or commission only based compensation.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Develop existing and new relationships with buyers at various retail locations, chains and distributors.
- Manage each retail account after closing initial deal.
- Assist with sales promotion plans and execute with each respective retailer and distributor.
- Prepare proposals, presentations and give product demonstrations.
- Implementation of sales strategies and relationships with key strategic customers.
- Maintain relative knowledge of the industry. Understand CBD process and differences in purity and quality through extraction process in distillate and isolate CBD products.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of other CBD products in the competitive landscape.
- Coordinate, attend and represent the brand at various industry tradeshows.
- Negotiate pricing, shipping and promotional terms with prospective retailers per guidelines set by the brand.
- Maintain the sales pipeline status with CRM software.
- Maintain records and contact list of all accounts and activity within our database.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
Required Job Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years of experience in supplement sales and/or the Hemp CBD Industry.
- Experience of 2 years of Retail Sales/ New Business Development for Consumer Brands and a history of exceeding monthly forecasted KPI’s.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and techniques.
- Proven experience managing successful business relations with key accounts.
- Solid Track record of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Established network of industry contacts a plus.
- Basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Above average computer and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and social security card.
Minimum Job Requirements
Must be Eighteen (18) years or older and legally able to work within the Continental United States; stable work history and pass a former employer and criminal background check.
The physical and environmental demands described here are a repetitive of those encountered and/or necessary for the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Environment: Office; vehicle
- Ambulatory skills, e.g. stand, walk, sit, climb, kneel;
- Hand-eye coordination and arm/hand/finger dexterity;
- Ability to speak, hear, and exercise visual acuity
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
- Driving requirements: Moderate frequency (75%)
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales/ New Business Development: 2 years (Required)
- supplement slaes and/or Hemp CBD Industry: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- Clean Drivers License (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Key Leader
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity