We are hiring an Application Support Analyst in our Information Technology Department who will assist in managing and maintaining the credit union's enterprise applications in support of the business direction. This position manages support-related work, assists on projects, and performs problem resolution for various software and system components. Our Application Support Analyst is responsible for interfacing with business teams in support of projects and providing general knowledge of enterprise applications.
Who We Are. . .
Verity has been a local member-owned credit union offering a full range of financial products and services to our members since 1933. Verity means truth-and this guides our actions. Honesty may not be the easiest approach, but it is the right one. We are the only financial institution in the Pacific Northwest that is a part of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV), one of 54 financial institutions around the globe committed to a triple bottom line approach to our banking, which means that people, planet and prosperity are at the heart of everything we do.
We take pride in our work. Our mission and vision guide our daily activities, and we need motivated individuals to lead our success. Verity is committed to being a top employer in Washington and we are honored to be a 2018 National 101 Best & Brightest Company based on our employee's own reviews.
We Believe. . .
- Trust is earned each day.
- Learning is lifelong; it never stops.
- People come first, before the bottom line.
- Community engagement propels us forward.
- Teamwork is the foundation of our success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in the installation, configuration, and maintenance enterprise applications and databases
- Ability to help manage system software, services, accounts, security and business systems
- Perform upgrades to software and business systems
- Provide technical applications support to Verity staff and IT help desk
- Provide support for projects related to enterprise applications
- Interact with vendor support teams
- Work with IT Team to ensure the department meets service quality standards
- Manage and monitor systems, events, and logs
- Provide support for disaster recovery scenarios
- Assist individuals to get maximum usefulness from applications
- Ability to work various hours and shifts; includes 24 x 7 on call
- Other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or better in computer science, or closely related field, and/or two (2) plus years (full-time) experience
- 2 plus years’ experience supporting core banking software solution, preferably with Fiserv/DNA core software
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience with Windows 2012, and 2016
- Experience with Window 8.1 and 10
- Experience with SQL and Oracle database installation, maintenance and support
- Experience with automating processes and reports
- Superior organizational, communication, time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated attention to details and ability to develop accurate documentation
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot technical problems
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet work deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to present a positive and professional image to all employees and members
Verity is committed to reasonably accommodating the physical aspects of the position. The following are normally encountered in this job:
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with a diverse realm of membership, fellow employees and vendors
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work on computers for a long period of time in an office environment
- Ability to lift PCs and other equipment
Washington is an At-Will Employment State
Your employment is “at will”, meaning you are free to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Verity Credit Union is also free to conclude the employment relationship with you at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
No statement or promise by a credit union representative or board member may be interpreted as a change in the “at will” policy, nor would it constitute an employment or other contractual agreement.