We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Wages: Year 1 - $19.50/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 2 - $20.50/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 3 - $21.50/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
- While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 32 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policy and procedures.
- Makes accurate and efficient product order selection and receiving based on store demands and product handling guidelines.
- Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Follows the Ergonomic program according to established procedures.
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions.
- Assists management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Participates in taking inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare product for store deliveries.
- Ability to place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.